Applicants must qualify the BPSU College Admissions Test (BPSU-CAT) in order to enroll at the course they want to pursue. Aside from the student’s performance in BPSU-CAT, the University also considers the high school grades in the computation of the College Admission result.
Requirements to be submitted
Application forms can be obtained from the Office of Admissions. For the application to be processed, the applicant must submit the following requirements:
- Certified photocopy of latest Form 138 (report card) or certification of grades from the school principal.
- Correctly and completely accomplished BPSU-CAT Form S-001A
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Two (2) recent passport size (1½” X 2”) identical photographs; and
- A non-refundable application fee.
- P250.00 for Filipinos
- $50 for resident foreign applicants (supported by Immigrant Certificate of Residence or Natural Born Certificate of Residence) as well as for non-resident foreign applicants
- for BS Nursing Applicants: No physical defect, tattoo, piercing
- for BS Hotel and Restaurant Management Applicants: Male: at least 5 feet and 2 inches tall/Female: at least 5 feet tall
- for Diploma in Engineering Technology Applicants: Must be mathematically inclined
- for Transferees: Summary/Certificate of Grades and course descriptions of subjects from his/her previous school
The Application Process
- Obtain application forms directly from the BPSU-Main Campus Guidance Office or from the Guidance Office of any BPSU Satellite Campus nearest you.
- Fill out BPSU CAT Application Form and submit with all other required documents to the Guidance Office of the Main Campus or any BPSU Satellite Campus nearest you.
- Take note and remember the date, time and place of your BPSU College Admission Test.
Filing of application is from December 5, 2011 to March 24, 2012.
Examination dates shall be announced by the Admissions Office. Posting of BPSU-CAT Results is on April 12, 2012.
For queries or further details, please contact the following offices at these numbers:
|Office of Admission (Main)||+63 47 2376450|
|Office of Admission (Balanga)||+63 47 2372633|
|Office of Admission (Orani)||+63 47 2371617|