Requirements: (1)Certified photocopy of Form 138 (Report Card), transcript of records (for those who have already taken academic program in other college or university) or certification of grades from the school principal; (2) Two (2) pieces passport size photos; (3) Photocopy of Certificate of Good Moral Character
Location: Guidance Office, BPSU Main Campus
- Present requirements to the Guidance and Admission personnel at the Main Campus. The GAO personnel will verify the requirements presented.
- After verification pay the Processing Fee at the Cashier’s Office.
- Present the official receipt to the GAO personnel. A blank BPSU-CAT application form will be given.
- Fill out the application form and submit to the GAO personnel.
- Receive the test permit with the place, date and time of examination indicated therein.