The Marketing Management program prepares the students to be responsive to the total environment by providing technical skills and competencies in the areas of marketing. Theory is blended with practicum activities to give the students a broad and enriched base for career in marketing.The offering of the program was approved by the BPSU Board of Regents by virtue of BOR Resolution No. 4 series of 2007. The curriculum was based on CHED Memorandum No. 39 series of 2006.
- Help the students to seek employment and entry level jobs or positions of responsibility as marketing manager, marketing executive or marketing director.
- Guide the students in organizing or managing entrepreneurial activities if they decide to be self-employed.
- Equip students with knowledge of the principles and concepts of marketing.
- Prepare students to pursue a teaching career or graduate studies in business.
Specific Professions, Careers, Occupations or Trades
- Management Trainee in Marketing
- Marketing Assistant
- Account Executive
- PR/Advertising Assistant
- Service Crew
- Customer Service Agent/Representative
- Junior Sales Trainer
- Product/Brand Assistant
- Order/Billing Assistant